Nikon macOS Sierra compatibility announcement:
We plan to test Macintosh versions of the following software applications for compatibility with macOS Sierra. We will announce our findings once testing is complete. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of these applications with macOS Sierra until we have completed testing.
- Capture NX-D
- ViewNX-i (including ViewNX-Movie Editor and Nikon Transfer 2)
- Picture Control Utility 2
- Nikon Message Center 2
- Camera Control Pro 2
- Wireless Transmitter Utility (previously WT-4 Setup Utility)
- IPTC Preset Manager
It has become clear that the current version of the Wireless Transmitter Utility is unable to function properly under macOS Sierra. We do plan to update the Utility to provide compatibility with macOS Sierra, so we ask that you refrain from updating to macOS Sierra until the Wireless Transmitter Utility update becomes available.
We do not intent to provide compatibility with the following applications.
- ViewNX 2 (including Movie Editor)
- Capture NX 2
- Short Movie Creator
- Capture NX Ver. 1.x
- Camera Control Pro Ver. 1.x
- Nikon Capture series
- ViewNX Ver. 1.x
- Nikon Transfer Ver. 1.x
- Nikon View series
- Nikon Scan series
- PictureProject COOLPIX Remote Control
- WT-3 Setup Utility
- Wireless Camera Setup Utility
- Wireless Connecting Utility
- Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
- Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Select Edition
- Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete Edition
- PC-PJ Transfer
- Thumbnail Selector
In addition, we do not plan to provide compatibility for other software, or SCSI- or serial-connection products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.